Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors understand that a preprint is a version of a scholarly or scientific paper that precedes formal peer review and publication in a peer-reviewed scholarly or scientific journal
- The submission has not been previously posted.
- Authors are aware that preprints uploaded to the IndiaRxiv server are moderated and that IndiaRxiv is not a self-publishing platform.
- The authors declare that they are aware that they are solely responsible for the content of the preprint and that the deposit in IndiaRxiv and does not mean any commitment on the part of IndiaRxiv or its supporting organisations, except its preservation and dissemination.
- The authors declare that the preparation of the manuscript followed the ethical norms of scientific communication.
- The authors agree that if the manuscript is accepted and posted on the IndiaRxiv, it will be withdrawn upon retraction.
- The authors agree that the approved manuscript will be made available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF document or PDF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The authors own the rights to their works accepted or deposited in IndiaRxiv, and they grant IndiaRxiv a perpetual, non-exclusive license to host and distribute preprints under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0.
The names and email addresses entered in this server site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this server and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.